Hi I'm Ashley
I like meeting new people &
providing a fun experience for
our hosts. I like cars I and run a
dealership service department.
MOTTO: It is what it is.
- Bartending 5 years, in the
service industry my whole life
- Accomplishment: moving to
IL & creating a life on my own
Genna here, the thing i love most about working with Traveling Tavern is the personal atmosphere. As a single mom it’s important I spend time with my 3 kids & provide the best life for my little family. - Bartending: for a year now
- Accomplishments: Managing my work life balance.
I am Kara
I enjoy connecting with guests & celebrating life with the people they love. About me? I watch too many movies
MOTTO: Live your life and do not focus on what could have been or what should've been.
- Bartending about 1 1/2, service industry about 10 years.
- Accomplishment.... TBD
I love seeing people having a good time & enjoying a great experience. I have lived in 3 countries!
MOTTO: Don't worry, be happy
- Bartending for 10 years
- Accomplishment is having my son & starting my
own business in hair.
Hey I am Neal. My favorite thing about bartending is seeing people gradually enjoy the party as the event unfolds. I also like to sing.
MOTTO: Keep moving forward, because the moment you stop it becomes that much harder to get that momentum back.
- Bartending for 3 Years
- Accomplishment: Serving in the U.S. Army in Afghanistan 2010-2011
I am Marta, my favorite thing is that i get to always be in a new environment meeting new people. A unique thing about me is that I am a certified medical laser technician
MOTTO: Success is my only option
- Bartending 3 years
- Accomplishment: becoming a medical laser instructor & paying my way through clinical work bybartending and serving 7 days a week
Owner & Founder Tina Embry